D M X!!!
I don't even know how I stumbled across this nonsense of a hotmess story but there is no turning back now. At first I had to do some researching and make sure this was a current story, because I swear I heard this same story last year....and the year before...annnnnd the year before that. but nope its current.
So apparently he has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy, no big deal right? A lot of stars end up in this situation...that's not what caught my eye. The blink factor is how he owes 1. 24 MILLION dollars in back child support.
Damn my dude have you EVER paid child support? Or do you have enough kids to start a street game of dodgeball during the summer. Most people owe like...$2,000 maybe even $10,000 but to owe...1.24 MILLION dollars, that's just ignorant. Where is he going to get the money from? He hasn't had a cd or song since Eve was a blonde.
Maybe Tom Joyner can lend him a hand.
All images are credited to getty images.

No comments:
Post a Comment